Non-Members can see events on the home page. Members can sign up for events after logging in.
Register by 5/27/2021
We are very excited about the re-opening of many Newcomer activities in June 2021. While it may mean getting back to normal for many, some members still are not comfortable in larger social gatherings, and there are others who really appreciate the close one-on-one friendships that NEWCO promotes.
For this reason, we will continue to offer NEWCO for at least one more 3-month rotation, starting June 1, 2021. Rotation 1 “ends” on Memorial Day. We would love to hear that these new friendships don’t follow the “expiry date” but last for years to come.
NEWCO remains a wonderful opportunity to really connect with another member, exploring common interests and perhaps discovering new interests while getting to know one another. If you choose to participate, we ask you to register for one 3-month rotation. Registration includes listing several of your interests so that we can introduce you to another member with similar interests. Matched pairs of members will determine how their friendship progresses: deciding when, where and how often to interact, all at a joint comfort level. Making new friendships through NEWCO does mean taking that initial step and connecting as soon as possible, and most importantly, following up with all the intentions you had when you registered.
We are very excited to invite members to a Coffee meeting conducted through the Zoom video conferencing app! We hope it will be a great way for members to reconnect!
Please join us at the June Coffee on June 15 at 10 am. We will have a chance to meet new members and visit with friends. This month's ice breaker game will be "Stranded on a Deserted Island." We always look forward to seeing you and hope you can join us!
You may use your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer to connect to the meeting. Our recommendation is to use your laptop or desktop computer as they offer better audio/visual transmission during video conferences, and the larger display will allow you to see more participants on one screen.
As the Coffee date gets closer you will receive an e-mail with the Zoom link to join the meeting.
Please register on the left side to participate. Participation will be limited to 50.
JOIN US ON THE ROOFTOP
For our first special event in over a year
Friday July 2, 2021
Greenville Drive vs. Winston-Salem Dash
Food will be served 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Game time 7:05pm, Post-game fireworks
• Register early and no later than Thursday, June 24 as capacity is limited to 75 people.
• Member plus one (spouse, significant other, or guest).
• Cost is $40 per person and includes buffet meal, water, iced tea, and lemonade.
• Cash bar is available for soda, beer, wine, and alcohol.
• Pulled Pork and Grilled Chicken Breast
• Seasonal Roasted Vegetables, Strawberry Goat Cheese Salad, and Macaroni and Cheese
• Assorted Cookie and Brownie Platter
RAIN / CANCELLATION POLICY
• If the Drive game is postponed due to weather, the Newcomers Club will reschedule the event for a remaining home game.
• If the game is delayed due to rain but is eventually completed that day, the event will NOT be rescheduled, and fee will NOT be reimbursed.
• No refund if member cancels after June 24.
• Not required (Rooftop is open air).
• Food and beverage servers will be wearing masks and gloves.
• Masks are recommended in elevator due to not being able to social distance.
PARKING / ENTRANCE TO ROOFTOP
• You are encouraged to park at County Square which is located on University Ridge. Parking here is complimentary. In partnership with the City of Greenville trolleys run every 15 minutes during and after the game.
• Tickets will be held at Fluor Field and distributed at the time you enter by providing your member/guest names to the attendant. So, there is no need to worry about forgetting to bring your tickets.
• The Rooftop is handicap accessible by elevator. The elevator is located at the entrance off Field Street on the first-base side and will be attended by a Fluor Field employee.
PROHIBITED ITEMS AND BAG POLICY
• No chairs, cigarettes, umbrellas or vape pens are permitted inside Fluor Field.
• One CLEAR bag no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” is allowed.
• Additionally, a small purse no larger than 6.5” x 4.5” is allowed.
© Copyright 2019 All rights reserved