JOIN US ON THE ROOFTOP
For our first special event in over a year
Friday July 2, 2021
Greenville Drive vs. Winston-Salem Dash
Food will be served 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Game time 7:05pm, Post-game fireworks
• Register early and no later than Thursday, June 24 as capacity is limited to 75 people.
• Member plus one (spouse, significant other, or guest).
• Cost is $40 per person and includes buffet meal, water, iced tea, and lemonade.
• Cash bar is available for soda, beer, wine, and alcohol.
• Pulled Pork and Grilled Chicken Breast
• Seasonal Roasted Vegetables, Strawberry Goat Cheese Salad, and Macaroni and Cheese
• Assorted Cookie and Brownie Platter
RAIN / CANCELLATION POLICY
• If the Drive game is postponed due to weather, the Newcomers Club will reschedule the event for a remaining home game.
• If the game is delayed due to rain but is eventually completed that day, the event will NOT be rescheduled, and fee will NOT be reimbursed.
• No refund if member cancels after June 24.
• Not required (Rooftop is open air).
• Food and beverage servers will be wearing masks and gloves.
• Masks are recommended in elevator due to not being able to social distance.
PARKING / ENTRANCE TO ROOFTOP
• You are encouraged to park at County Square which is located on University Ridge. Parking here is complimentary. In partnership with the City of Greenville trolleys run every 15 minutes during and after the game.
• Tickets will be held at Fluor Field and distributed at the time you enter by providing your member/guest names to the attendant. So, there is no need to worry about forgetting to bring your tickets.
• The Rooftop is handicap accessible by elevator. The elevator is located at the entrance off Field Street on the first-base side and will be attended by a Fluor Field employee.
PROHIBITED ITEMS AND BAG POLICY
• No chairs, cigarettes, umbrellas or vape pens are permitted inside Fluor Field.
• One CLEAR bag no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” is allowed.
• Additionally, a small purse no larger than 6.5” x 4.5” is allowed.